Frequently Asked Questions:
- What formats are files available in?
- What is the delivery duration?
- Are there any available samples?
- How do I purchase datasets?
- What payment methods are there?
- Is it safe to use online payment?
- How recent is the data you provide?
- Are updates included in the price?
- Do you offer a subscription?
- Do you have a pay per access or pay per use?
- What files will I receive?
What Formats are files available in?
- We deliver your datasets after purchase to your Email in either Csv, SQL or excel format.
What is the delivery duration?
- After selecting and making a purchase of your dataset, it is delivered instantly to you via email, after payment has been made. Your file will be received within the span of 1 hour.
Is there any available sample?
- Yes: we have made a sample file of our datasets available for you on the homepage and you can even have it downloaded via this link :
How do I purchase datasets?
- To purchase a dataset, navigate to the "BUY" section and select the item you are interested in ordering. You will be required to fill a form that will allow you to enter the information necessary for delivery.
What payment methods are there?
- You can pay for our products via Debit/Credit card, Bitcoin or PayPal.
- There’s also the option of bank transfer, where we contact our sales representative using the contact form. They will be responsible for giving you our bank details as well as other billing information.
Is it safe to use online payment?
- This is because we subscribe to contracts with partners that have been approved by banks, and the payment methods available here are encrypted for top security.
How recent is the data you provide?
- The data in the file you will receive has been updated within the last 6 months
Are updates included in the price?
- You can request an update of the file, you would have to contact us by email so we can refresh the data. If it is after 30 days of the original purchase you would need contact us.
Do you offer a subscription?
- It is a once off purchase.
Do you have a pay per access or pay per use?
- The file is a once-off purchase and you will then own the data you have purchased.
What files will I receive?
- You will receive 3 files types, a CSV file, a XLS file and a XLSX file. If you require a diffrent format please get into contact with us